At Sheaffer Boats, we build quality boats by adhering to these seven principles:
- Design: Sheaffer Boats are designed with classic lines reminiscent of old time
- Quality Materials: We use the highest quality materials available in the marine industry resulting in a superior boat.
- Engineering, Craftsmanship and Attention to Detail: Our craftsmen are proud of what
they do and it shows in their work right down to the simplest caulk line.
- Function & Features: Understanding the importance of functionality, we incorporated years of boating experience to provide the best features for your fishing and boating needs.
- Performance: Sheaffer Boats were designed with several important performance
considerations, such as: stability, towers, shallow and offshore running, and a hull that does not slide when turning hard at any speed.
- Ease of Maintenance and Repair: Many manufacturers do not put much consideration into repairing and maintaining their boats. At Sheaffer Boats, we understand the importance of easy, stress-free access for common repairs, maintenance and everyday cleaning.
- Customer Service: We take care of our customers. Building the best boats is not enough; standing behind our product is as important as the materials that go into the hull. We are there for you before, during, and long after the purchase of a Sheaffer Boat.